Friday, April 18, 2014

Confession time...



So, confession time. I’ve been keeping a little secret from my fans (and family and friends); my late summer 2014 release, SPARROW MAN, was entered into the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award in March, and while it didn’t make it to the Quarter Finals, the book did beat out 8,000 other books and made it into a second round of judging! And I just got my feedback from the reviewers, which was very uplifting. Here’s my favorite quote: “The strongest aspect, by far, is this writer's story-telling ability. I was hooked from the get-go with the naturalness of the prose and dialogue. This writer is a born story-teller.” 
#amazeballs









 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love Sparrow Man! I think you know this, lol.
      ;)

      Delete
  2. That's the kind of remark you want in a review. I personally dislike the star system used at places like Amazon- I think the merits of the review should be in the review text- and that's the sort of note that says the person really put thought into their review as a whole.

    ReplyDelete