Saturday, December 15, 2012

Yesterday we went to the movies for the first time in months.


What did we see?



I thought about all the things I could write about this movie. What I enjoyed, what I didn't enjoy, what could have been better. But after reading about the tragedies which occurred yesterday, I looked to my six year old daughter sitting next to me, smiling, enjoying the movie (which was really good). And I though about how I couldn't live without her, and how thankful I was that she was there with me. 

I decided to skip the review. And still, I didn't want to write anything, but I felt a tiny bit compelled to say something about what happened Friday.

So, here it goes...

The movie Rise of the Guardians is more than fairy tales and legends and beautiful Dreamworks imagery, it's a message to parents, to children of all ages, that we are responsible for keeping the children of the world safe.




And thank you to those who risked their lives to do so.


1 comment:

  1. I've heard of the movie, but I'm not particularly in the target audience...

    What a horrendous few days it's been...

    ReplyDelete